10 fixes for ObamaCare; Speaker Boehner has to get real
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) should include the 10 fixes for ObamaCare in the bill that he announced he will have the House vote on next week.
If the House bill doesn't include fixes for ObamaCare that are being demanded by both Republicans and Democrats, it's a political fraud.
1. Remove provisions that give DHHS the power to give special treatments to unions and other Obama Democrats, the power to dictate insurance premiums and premium increases and the power to manipulate health insurance benefit designs.
2. Remove provisions that are causing employers to shorten work weeks to less than 30 hours and keep their payrolls under 50 people.
3. Remove mandated benefits that make ObamaCare plans unaffordable for all but those who will be subsidized by the federal government.
4. Remove the "death panels" that will decide without political review what will be covered and what won't be under ObamaCare.
5. Ban state laws that will make it unlawful for small and large companies and unions' Taft Hartley plans to self insure and buy stop loss reinsurance.
6. Remove the corrupt IRS from the role of enforcing ObamaCare rules.
7. Remove all pork that makes ObamaCare a multi-trillion dollar loser. The real positive provisions in ObamaCare can be implemented for less than $20 billions, not trillions.
8. Remove all provisions that fund immoral, unethical and dishonest government promotions of ObamaCare to clueless consumers.
9. Remove funding for worthless wellness and preventive care programs.
10. Remove the 37 new government agencies that are created under ObamaCare.