I think we've fixed comments. UPDATE: Sign in problems should be fixed. If not, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks.
Spam will be deleted and spammers will be banned, including those who make silly comments and provide links to commercial and offensive web sites. Sorry that the commenting function has been down so long. The rules for commentators are simple:
1. If you enjoy give and take and can take as well as give, jump in. If you have a thin skin, you may not like it here.
2. Do not flame other commentators. Do not libel or lie about anyone, including politicians.
3. Please keep comments clean and respectful of others' opinions. Otherwise, have fun.
4. Links to articles, blogs and documents that backup your points and opinions are appreciated.
5. I reserve the right to edit and delete comments as I see fit. I'm more likely to delete than to edit.
comments powered by Disqus
Previous entry: Ken Buck’s ‘a good man’